Setting up Wufoo
Do you want to add a Wufoo form to your website?
Follow the instructions below to add the wufoo form to your website and configure it correctly.
How do I add a Wufoo Form to my website?
- Open applications to add a new app to your website
- Choose "Wufoo" from the list by clicking on the icon.
- Website will update and your new wufoo form will appear on your website.
How do I configure my wufoo form?
- At the top of the wufoo content tile, select the "App Config" button
- Paste your Wufoo embed code in the "Wufoo Form Embed Code" field.
- Format should be an <iframe> that was copied from your wufoo account.
How do I get the Wufoo Form Embed Code?
- Login to your wufoo account
- Click on "Forms" in the main account menu
- Find the form you would like to add to your website in the list
- Click "code" under the form title
- On the next page, choose "Embed Form Code" option
- Copy the Iframe Version
- Paste the code into the App Config in the Embed field
- You're done!
Troubleshooting:If you are having problems with the app, please see common problems below:
The form does not show up
- Make sure you have copy and pasted the correct embed code from the Wufoo website.
- Make sure that your embed code starts with <iframe.. and ends with </iframe>, if not - your embed code is not complete.
- There may be a problem with your wufoo account, make sure your account is still active.
- Try to copy the embed code again from your Wufoo account.