Setting up Google Maps
Do you want to add a google map to your website?
Follow the instructions below to add the google map to your website and configure it correctly.
How do I add a google map to my website?
- Open applications to add a new app to your website
- Choose "Google Map" from the list by clicking on the icon.
- Website will update and your new map will appear on your website.
How do I configure my google map?
- At the top of the map, select the "App Config" button
- Type your address in the "ADDRESS" field.
- Format should follow: Street Address, City State Zipcode
Troubleshooting:If you are having problems with the google map app, please see common problems below:
Map does not show the correct location
- Have you configured the app? Click on "App Config" at the top of the map, and insert your address into the ADDRESS field.
- Have you formatted your address correctly? Street address, City State Zipcode
- Have you checked for spelling errors?
Map will not load inside the builder
- If map is not loading, please refresh your browser and see if it loads again.
- Have you added several maps? Adding multiple maps can slow down your site performance, a delay may occur. Please wait a few moments to see if it loads.